Our Xero starter service package includes the following services for your business:
- Subscription to Xero for your business (50% off for 3 months)
- Set up Xero specific to your unique business needs
- Design report layouts and contents for your business
- Bank feeds for automatic bank data import to Xero
- Setting up your business contacts (customers and suppliers)
- Transfer of data from your existing accounting system
- Training on all required aspects of Xero for your business
- Ongoing support for you and your team on Xero
Your responsibilities: What do you need to do?
Your responsibilities in respect of your Xero starter services are as follows:
- You agree to subscribe to Xero through Cloud 360 Accounting Limited and grant access to your Xero system to your client manager and any other members of our team as deemed necessary
- You will ensure payments are made on a monthly basis towards your overall service contract so that access to your Xero system is not interrupted. If your payments under your overall service contract are in arrears for any reason, you may not be able to access your Xero system until your account is brought up to date.
- You will ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access your Xero system are kept confidential and secure. It is your responsibility to notify us of any unauthorised use or access of your system
- You will ensure you have online access to your business bank accounts
- You are responsible for all data entry on your Xero system and you must ensure that financial transactions on your Xero system are kept up-to-date on a regular basis and are accurate and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief. Data deletion or errors, whether accidental and/or unintentional, will be your responsibility in terms of the work and costs involved in retrieval and/or re-entry of same
Our responsibilities: What will we do for you?
Our responsibilities in the delivery of our Xero starter service package are as follows:
- We will choose the Xero subscription that best suits your business and advise on the functionality of Xero for your business
- We will set up Xero specific to your unique business needs
- We will ensure that the Xero reports are right for your business needs
- We will aim to set up bank feeds within Xero to link your online bank account to your Xero system
- We will provide training for you and/or your team on all required aspects of Xero for your business
We will provide ongoing support for you and your team on Xero using the “Ask My Accountant” facility within Xero.