Our virtual company secretary service involves Cloud 360 Accounting taking over your company secretarial statutory obligations such as:
- Completion and submission of your online Confirmation Statement (form CS01) to Companies House
- Completion and submission of other statutory forms to Companies House online including Change of Accounting Reference Date (form AA01), Change of Registered Office (form AD01) and Appointment and Termination of Director (forms AP01 and TM 01)
- Registered office address for your business
- Online formation of new limited company
- Minutes of company meetings
- Completion of statutory documents for dividend declaration
- Maintaining your company statutory records
Your responsibilities: What do you need to do?
Your responsibilities in respect of your Virtual Company Secretary services are as follows:
- Upon commencement of the delivery of our services, you will provide us with a signed letter of authorisation for submission to Companies House in order to formerly appoint us as your electronic filing agent
- Your will advise us of all changes to your company’s statutory details including (but not limited to) change of registered office, change of directors, change of secretary, new shares issued, share transferred and change of accounting period
- You must provide us with written confirmation and approval of all such changes to your company’s statutory details prior to submission of the relevant forms/documents to Companies House
- You will provide us with photographic identification and proof of home address in respect of all new company officers as required by our client identification requirements
There are statutory time limits for the filing of your company accounts and certain returns/forms with Companies House. You may be subject to fines/penalties if certain documents are not submitted to Companies House within the prescribed time limits. With this in mind, we would advise you to notify us immediately of any changes to your company’s statutory information.
We cannot be held responsible for late/incorrect returns and/or forms if you do not provide us with the relevant information within the statutory time limits. You will be responsible payment of any fines/penalties incurred as a result of the late fling of your documents.
If information pertaining to such returns/forms is provided to us within 5 working days of the statutory deadline, we may not be in a position to file the relevant document(s) on time with Companies House within the time limits due to other customer commitments. Again, in such circumstances, you will be liable for payment of any fines/penalties incurred.
Our responsibilities: What will we do for you?
Our responsibilities in the delivery of your virtual company secretary service package are as follows:
- We shall assume the role of ‘Virtual Company Secretary’ for your company to provide an online filing service for your company’s annual statutory accounts, returns and forms
- We will apply for authorisation from Companies House to act as your electronic filing agent for such accounts/returns/forms
- Upon notification from you of any change to your company’s statutory details and/or officers, we will complete and submit the relevant returns/forms to Companies House on your behalf
- Provide a registered office address for your business for delivery of government and other official mail, including a scan/email service or a forwarding/collection service for your incoming mail
- Carry out formation of a new limited company at your request and upon receiving all relevant information (e.g. company name, proposed activity, addresses, directors details, secretary, shareholders)
Exclusions: What’s not included as part of this package?
The following list provides a list of the most common examples of services not included within your virtual company secretary service package, unless specifically requested by you:
- Advising on special transactions such as purchase of own shares and all related statutory forms/procedures
- Company liquidation (voluntary/involuntary)
- Statutory forms relating to special transactions and those not noted at section 1 above
For specialised matters in respect of your company’s statutory affairs, we will issue separate terms and conditions for such services including respective responsibilities, pricing and payment terms.
As with all of our services and packages on offer, you get to choose exactly what you need from us and you will be provided for a fixed monthly subscription for these services.