Cloud accounting is a range of online based systems and tools that will help your business in a number of key ways:
- Make More Money: You will make more money by having up-to-date info on your business 24/7 at your fingertips from anywhere in the world. By having today’s business info as soon as you login means you can make decisions and take action that immediately improve your business and your bank balance now!
- Save Time: Cloud accounting systems can massively reduce the time you spend on the boring but necessary bookkeeping routines for your business. Take photos of your receipts on your phone and upload to your books there and then………connect your online banking to get data pushed automatically into your cloud books……..file your VAT and payroll returns direct to the tax authorities from your cloud accounting system…………..the list of time-saving features is endless!
- Better Systems: Cloud accounting tools can be connected together to give you a streamlined and efficient set of tools to run your business. Think about a retail business……………you can have:
- a cloud Point Of Sale system – sending end of day reports to your accounting system, keeping info on your stock and product sales, working out your VAT, so no need to type in your till data manually
- a cloud receipt capture system – take pics of your business expenses and upload from your phone to your accounting system and VAT return, and get suppliers to email invoices direct to your accounts, no need to enter manually
- bank feeds – sending your online bank transactions into your cloud books to reconcile your bank account faster, no need to enter the ins and outs again and again
- product sales and margin reports – your cloud based POS system and accounting platform can tell you what your best-selling lines are and which products are making you the most profits
- Peace of Mind: Not only is your data stored safely and securely on remote servers meaning you don’t need to worry about losing your data, but you can stay connected with your cloud accounting firm at all times, get them to help you with transactions whenever you need, keeping an eye on your business health throughout the year and not just after your year-end, have a Virtual Financial Advisor to let you sleep easy at night.
You’ll get to see your services delivered in real-time using the best cloud apps and systems for your business.